New Laptop AC Adapter Power Charger For HP Envy 17-j106tx 19.5V 4.62A 90W 4.5*3.0 for HP Pavilion 15 15-e029TX
- Input: 100 to 240V AC,1.0-0.6A, 50 to 60Hz (worldwide use)
- Output: DC19.5V4.62A
- Power: 90W
- Outlet: 3-prong/2-prong
- Connector: 4.5mm*3.0mm
1x Charger For HP Envy 17-j106tx 19.5V 4.62A 90W 4.5*3.0 for HP Pavilion 15 15-e029TX (not Include Power cord)
- Over voltage protection: 120%min
- Over current protection: 120%min
- Over load protection hiccp mode,auto-recovery
- Short-circuit protection: automatic recovery
- Load regulation: ±5%
- Operating temperature: 0-40
- Storage temperature: -20-85
- Opera ting relative humidity:595%RH
- Withstanding voltage: AC 3,000V (minimum), 5mA (maximum)
- Insulation resistance: DC 500V 100MΩ (minimum)
677777-004, PPP012A-S, 609940-001, ADB019-020G2 PA-1900-34HE, ADP-90WH D, 710414-001, 709987-001, 709987-002, 709987-003, HSTNN-LA13, HSTNN-CA13, HSTNN-DA13, 710413-001, 709986-003, PPP012D-S, 709986-002, PPP012C-S, 709986-001, PPP012L-E
For HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G1;
For HP Split 13 x2;
For HP Pavilion TouchSmart Sleekbook 10-e000, 11-e000, 11z-e000, 14-f000, 14-n000, 14z-n000, 15-e000, 15z-e000, 15-n000, 15t-n100, 15z-n100, 17-e000;
For HP ChromeBook 14-q000;
For HP ENVY TouchSmart 15-J000, 17-j000, M7-j000, M6-k000
Q1: The heating problem of laptop adapter?
A1: If the temperature of laptop adapter is between 30degree and 70degree, please do not worry, this is normal phenomenon, it won’t damage itself and laptop.
Q2: Will 65w adapters can work on 90w laptop?
A2: We do not recommend using 65w adapters to charge for 90w laptop, which will broke your laptop.
Q3: What can we do if the adapter start to heat dissipation?
- When the laptop battery are filled with power,charging completed,the heat dissipation will be relieved.
- When the mass of programms are working at the same time, such as playing games, watching TV, etc. The heat dissipation will be bigger.
- Please keep a good environment to let adapter heat dissipation.
Q4. What’s your warranty?
A4: One year Warranty.