Do I have to pay for customs and import taxes?
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something you bought on Global Electronics Store because:
- Duties are most typically not included in the price of the item, and might not be included in the overall costs.
- When shopping on Global Electronics Store, you are buying from overseas distributor companies. That’s why sometimes you will be asked to pay customs duty.
The duties may depend on where your order was sent from, the type of items you bought, their value and the weight of the package. Different countries may have different duty policies regarding specific products. It’s always best to confirm this with the Global Electronics Store.
Please note: customs duties and taxes are never covered by Global Electronics Store.
To avoid any unforeseen surprises, please pay attention to the following:
- Ask the support team if you need to pay any additional import duties, taxes or other customs-related charges.
- Contact your local post or customs office to find out more about your country’s customs duties and taxes.
- Import duties, taxed or other customs-related charges are normally collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
- Our store are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
- Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade.
- Global Electronics Store offer domestic delivery. This means that they will send your order from a warehouse in your country. In this case, you won’t be asked to pay for any additional customs duties and taxes.
Note: Detailed product information is displayed on the product details page. This information includes product description, product specifications and buyer reviews.
Wish List & Shopping Cart
You can still cancel your order in Payment Processing. You don’t need to contact the support team for this.
If you’re having trouble placing an order, check if you’re experiencing one of the following difficulties:
1. Incorrect verification code. Make sure you enter the correct verification code when prompted.
2. Please make sure your information only contains English characters.
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Add to Cart” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
3. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Proceed to Checkout” to place your order.
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the support team for any updates.
To check your order, please sign into My Account and go to Orders menu.
Forgot your login ID? Please click the Chat Now window (at the left bottom of this page) to chat with our Customer Service Team.
Once an order has been completed, you can contact support team to delete it from your order list.
Before your order is shipped out, you can contact support team to cancel it.
1. You can only cancel an order before the store ships it out.
2. If you have already paid for your order, the cancellation request needs to be approved by the store first. If an agreement is reached, the store will not ship the order and the transaction will be cancelled automatically. If no agreement is reached, the store will continue to ship the order.
Unfortunately, order details cannot be revised after an order has been placed successfully.
If you want to change anything about your order, you can try the following:
1. Ask the support team to cancel your order. Once your order has been successfully canceled, you can place a new order.
2. If your order has not been shipped out yet, you can contact the support teamto change the order details for you.
Registering & Signing in
There are many reasons for your account to be unavailable, such as:
1. Self-deactivation. In this case, we suggest you register a new account
2. Deactivated due to trading rules violation
3. Due to security reasons, we temporarily locked your account to protect your information.
Note: check your email inbox. You may have missed important information regarding your account.
To sign into your account, please make sure you enter the correct registered email address and password. Your password is case sensitive, so please check if your keyboard’s Caps Lock light is on and also make sure there are no extra blank spaces in the password. Other solutions may include:
1. Delete cookies or change your browser
2. Try the Password Retrieval process
3. If you encounter an error message saying, “Sorry, you are not authorized to sign into this account”, please contact our customer service team
Note: check your email inbox. You may have missed important information regarding your account.
To cancel your account, please contact our support team.
Note: once you have deactivated your account, you will still be able to track information your previous orders.
If you have several Global Electronics Store accounts and would like to link an existing email address to your new account, you need to:
1. Change the email address of your existing/old account first. At the moment, each Global Electronics Store account can only be linked to one unique email address.
2. After you’ve successfully updated the address of your existing account, you can link your new account to the other email address.
Global Electronics Store Notifications
To no longer receive our emails, please contact our support team.
Please note, some important emails, such as dispute notifications, cannot be canceled.
Coupons & Promotions
Global Electronics Store Promotions
Affilliate program planned in future.
Returns & Refunds
When you submit a warranty request, the following will happen:
Q: I submitted my warranty request, but I haven’t received any updates. What can I do?
A: After submitting your request, it can take up to one working day before the service provider sends you a reply. If you haven’t received any updates, we suggest that you first try to contact them by email. You can find the email address on the Homepage. If you still get no reply, our Customer service team can help. You can get in touch with them by clicking the Chat Now window at left bottom of every page.
Q: I’ve already sent the device and it’s been delivered, but I haven’t heard anything from the service provider yet. What can I do?
A: After receiving your device, it can take up to two days before the service provider sends you an update. After your device has been fixed or replaced, it can take up to 10 working days before it’s shipped back to you. Are things taking longer and you still haven’t received any status updates yet? Get in touch with our Customer Service team by clicking the Chat Now window at left bottom of every page.
Q: I’m not satisfied with the service I received. How can I leave feedback?
A: If you have a complaint about the service provider or the way your device has been fixed/replaced, please get in touch with our Customer Service team by clicking the Chat Now window at left bottom of every page.
If you haven’t received your order, please try the below methods to solve the problem:
Method 1. You can track your order with the tracking number and email address given by the store:
Go to Track your Order > Enter details > and Click Track.
If you find the tracking number is invalid, it may be because the company needs 3 to 7 days to update the shipping status. You can also contact the support team for more shipping information. You may leave a message on the order details page or click Chat Now to chat with the support team online.
Method 3: If you didn’t receive your order and you Buyer Protection is about to end, please click the Chat Now button (at the left bottom of every page) to chat with our Customer Service Team.
All orders placed on Global Electronics Store are protected by a standard set of guarantees, also known as Buyer Protection.
Buyer protection starts from the moment you have paid for your order. Once you have confirmed receiving your order, you will have 15 days to apply for a refund.
To learn more about our Buyer Protection Program click here
If you are not satisfied with the product you received, contact our support team to agree on a solution.
To contact the support, click Contact Us to send them a message. You can also click Chat Now on the every page at left bottom to chat in real time with support team.
If that doesn’t help, you can apply for a refund by contacting the support team. Please make sure you do this before your Buyer Protection has ended.
If you receive an item after the system has processed your refund, please contact the support team to resolve the issue. To contact the support, click Contact Us to send them a message.
You can also click Chat Now on the order details page to chat in real time with support team.
- How do I get a refund by credit/debit card?
- How can I get a refund if my credit card is no longer valid or has expired?
- How can I get a refund if my bank has gone bankrupt?
- I haven't received my refund on my credit card yet. What can I do?
- Why is the refund lower than I expected?
- How can I get a refund through PayPal?
You will receive your refund on the same card that you used to pay for your order through PayPal. It usually takes around 3-20 business days for the money to arrive.
For more information about the refund status, please check the order details page on our website.
It normally takes 3-20 business days for refunds to be processed.
If the refund status is marked as “Complete”, but you can’t find the payment in your bank account, please contact our Customer Service Team.
You will receive your refund on the same card that you used to pay for your order through PayPal. To secure the safety of your account, we can’t refund to other cards.
If your original card is not valid or if it has expired, please contact your card issuer for more information. Normally they receive the money on your behalf and transfer it to your bank account.
Refunds can only be sent back to the account with which you used to make the payment. If your bank has gone bankrupt, please contact your card issuer directly for more information.
If you paid with a credit card, the money will be refunded to your card. It usually takes around 3-15 business days for the money to arrive.
If the refund process is marked “complete” but it looks like you did not get your money back yet, please check your bank account first. Some refunds are booked on the date of the purchase.
If after carefully checking your bank statement (as suggested above) you still cannot find your refund, please contact our customer service team.
1. The bank statement should have an official stamp.
2. Please provide a bank statement from 2 days before the purchase date until 10 business days after the (completed) refund date. For example, if you paid for an order on November 11 and your refund was completed on November 24, please send us the bank statement that shows payments from November 9 – December 8.
3. Mark the purchase of the specific order in your bank statement so that it easy for us to find.
Please go to your order details page on our website to find out whether you have applied for a full or partial refund.
Please note that the following costs cannot be refunded:
1. Currency conversion fees charged by your credit card issuer.
2.Credit card transaction fees.
3. Floating exchange rates.
Please contact your issuing bank for further information.
You can request a refund of a completed payment by sending the support an email. Ask the support to go to the Transaction Details page for your transaction and click Issue a refund. You can request a refund up to 180 days after you pay for your item.
Here’s how to find the store’s contact information to request a refund.
- On the Summary page select the transaction you want to cancel.
- Use the contact information to send the store an email.
If your store doesn’t agree to refund your money, you may be able to open a dispute in the Resolution Center. You can open a dispute if you didn’t receive your item or you received something that doesn’t match the seller’s description. (You have to open a dispute with PayPal within the timeframe noted in the transaction details.)
If you sent the payment using a Debit or Credit card, the refund will credit to the card used. It may take up to 30 days for the card to be credited. If you sent your payment using a bank account and the payment is canceled, it will be refunded to your PayPal balance within 3-5 business days.
On our store you can pay through PayPal using your credit/debit card.
All product prices and shipping costs on Global Electronics Store are quoted in US Dollars (US $).
However, the British Pounds (GBP￡), Euro (EUR €), Russian Ruble (RUB руб.), Canadian Dollar (C $), Australian Dollar (AU $), Japanese Yen (￥) and Swedish Krona are also accepted when you pay by credit/debit card.
When you pay by credit card, your transaction automatically gets converted into one of the following currencies: US Dollar, British Pound, Euro, Russian Ruble, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar, Japanese Yen and Swedish Krona.
If your bank converts the transaction, usually a conversion fee is charged. Please consult your bank for more details.
To use PayPal you need a PayPal account. You pay online through this account which means you do not need to provide us with your bank or card information.
The money for the purchase will be drawn from the bank account or card that you have connected to PayPal.
If you return items to us and have used PayPal as your payment method, the refund will be paid back to you through PayPal.
During big sales, we’re processing a high amount of payments at the same time. It might take a little bit longer than usual before your payment is processed.
This doesn’t mean that your order has failed, and you don’t need to place it again. We’re processing your payment as fast as we can and you can rest assured that you will get the items at the (discounted) price they were bought.
Q: I paid for my order already, but I haven’t received a message from my bank. What’s going on?
A: Because we are processing a high of amount payments at the same time, it might take a bit longer than usual before you get an update from your bank. We advise you to check your order status again in 2 hours.
Q: Can I cancel my order if the order status says: Payment Processing?
A: Yes, you can still cancel your order. You don’t need to contact the support team for this.
Q: Why is my payment being verified again while the payment has already been confirmed?
A: We normally do another round of internal verification to ensure payment safety. This normally takes no longer than 24 hours.
Because we are processing a high of amount payments at the same time, it might take a bit longer than usual before you get an update from your bank. We advise you to check your order status again in 2 hours.
To ensure the safety of your payment, all orders on Global Electronics Store will be verified. If you paid for your order by credit card, this process will take no longer than 24 hours. Once your payment is verified, the support team will start preparing your order for shipment. If we failed to verify your payment, your order will be automatically cancelled.
If after 24 hours your order is still being verified, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Terms & Conditions
Rules for Buyers
You will have a 20 day period to complete payment for an item once you have gone through the Buy Now process.
Not paying for your items on repeated occasions after you have committed to buying could subject you to a range of disciplinary actions, including restrictions to your buying privileges and suspension or termination of your account.
If you have a problem with a purchase you made, you can let us know. However, we do not allow buyers to abuse the Buyer Protection Programs such as by:
- Opening a case when you’ve already received a refund
- Opening a case as retaliation against a store
- Making false claims against store
Please make sure you follow the guidelines below when opening a case against store.
What Are The Guidelines?
- Opening a case after you didn’t receive the item and you haven’t been able to resolve the issue directly with the support team
- Opening a dispute after the item you received didn’t match the description in the product listing
- Claiming an item hasn’t been received when it has
- Claiming an item differs significantly from its description in its product listing when the item’s condition is consistent with its listing
- Opening a case when you have already received a refund from the store or reimbursement from your payment provider
- Opening a case against store as a form of retaliation following previous disputes
- Threatening to open a case against store in order to obtain a discount or additional goods and services, when the item had arrived in the condition as described in the product listing
- A pattern of excessive opening of buyer protection cases
Make sure you follow these guidelines otherwise you may be subject to a range of disciplinary actions, including restrictions of your buying privileges and suspension or termination of your account. In addition, if we suspend or terminate your account, we may also suspend or terminate any and all other accounts which we deem in our sole discretion to be related to you based on the information we have of the relevant accounts (including without limitation, user registration information, credit card information and computer information).